Join me for tips, updates and some real
Mind + Body Nourishment!
Download your free Stress Conquering Wellness Guide
Packed full of Beta Carotene goodness this little delight is a harmonious gathering of coconut, squash & sweet melon with a some added citrusy orange love + a little Turmeric & Ginger for their amazing anti-inflammatory benefits.
This one is garnished with Chia Seeds, chopped walnuts & dried Goji Berries for some lovely looking antioxidants!
Makes: 1 Smoothie
Prep Time: 5 minutes
– 1/4 cup Organic Pumpkin or Butternut Squash Puree
(or a combination of both)
– 1/4 cup Cantaloupe
– 1 Carrot
– 1 ounce fresh squeezed Orange Juice
– 1 big handful Organic Baby Kale or Spinach
– 1 small piece fresh Turmeric
– 1 small piece fresh Ginger
– 1/2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Pinch Green Leaf Stevia
– 1 tsp Chia Seeds + extra for garnishing
– Goji Berries (garnish)
– Walnuts, raw & chopped (garnish)
– Orange Zest (garnish)
– Coconut Water, enough to cover ingredients
How To Do It
Throw it all in your blender, adjust flavors to taste.
Garnish with Chia Seeds & dried Goji Berries, we added a few walnuts for extra Omega 3 crunch!