Join me for tips, updates and some real
Mind + Body Nourishment!
Download your free Stress Conquering Wellness Guide
This Gourd concoction has seriously got it going on.
Sweet, savory and jam packed with antioxidants,
I threw some Omega 3 brain food friendly garnishes on top to finish things off nicely!
This soup can easily be heated if you prefer it warm.
Makes: 4 - 6 Servings
Prep Time: 15 mins Cook Time: 0 - 20 mins
– 1 cup Organic Butternut Squash, cubed
– 1 cup Organic Pumpkin, cubed
– 1 Shallot
– 1 clove Garlic
– 1 - 2 cups Water or Coconut Water
(more or less as needed to achieve desired texture)
– 2 tbsp. Raw Organic Tahini or 1/8 cup Raw Cashews
– 2 tsp Ceylon Cinnamon, ground
– 1/8 tsp Nutmeg, ground
– Pinch of Cloves, ground
– 1/2 tsp Ginger, ground
(Fresh tastes great also!)
– Himalayan Sea Salt
– A couple Pinches of Organic Green Stevia Leaf Powder
for that sweet element
– Raw Hemp Hearts
– Raw Chia Seeds
– Raw Pumpkin Seeds
How To Do It
Simplest Soup Ever….Throw it all in your blender & adjust flavors to taste, add additional liquid as needed.
Done & Done!