Join me for tips, updates and some real
Mind + Body Nourishment!
Download your free Stress Conquering Wellness Guide
This satisfying spiced blend of nutrient dense Super foods will fill you up, keep your blood sugar nicely balanced & promote
HDL, that “good” cholesterol that is oh so important for Cardiovascular Health.
Loaded with Goji Berries, Flax, Chia, Nuts, Pumpkin & Sunflower Seeds, also means a healthy dose of
antioxidants, protein, B vitamins, Omega 3’s & dietary fiber.
For a lower carb, extra nutty version swap out the oats for additional nuts and seeds!
Makes: About 4 cups Granola
Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 45 mins
– 3 1/2 cups Gluten Free Rolled Oats
– 1/8 cup Flax Seed, ground
– 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
– 1 tbsp Sunflower Seeds
– 2 tbsp Pumpkin Seeds
– 1/2 tsp Green Stevia Powder (more or less depending on desired sweetness)
Maple or Brown Rice Syrup works great in this recipe also.
Try 2 1/2 – 3 tbsp to start & adjust if you prefer a sweeter granola.
– 2 tablespoon Organic Unrefined Virgin Coconut Oil
(add an extra drizzle if needed to help your granola crisp up)
– 1 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
– 1 tsp Allspice
– 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
– 1/4 cup combination of Almonds, Pistachios, Pecans or Walnuts, chopped
– Pinch Himalayan Sea Salt
– Dried Goji Berries (optional)
– 6 to 8 drops Organic Orange Oil
- Fresh Orange Zest
How To Do It
1. Preheat the oven to 275F.
2. Mix the Coconut Oil, Stevia, Maple or Brown Rice Syrup, Vanilla Extract, Cinnamon,
Allspice and Sea Salt together in a large bowl.
3. Stir in the Oats, Nuts & Seeds, toss well to combine all ingredients.
Add more coconut oil if the mixture is overly dry.
4. Spread and press firmly into a large baking dish in an even layer.
5. Place in the oven for about 30 minutes..
6. After 30 minutes minutes, break it up and give it a try! Adjust any spices or seasonings to your taste.
7. Bake an additional 15 minutes or until granola is nice and crunchy.
8. Remove from the oven & stir in the Goji Berries if using, Orange Zest and Orange Oil while still warm.
Allow to cool completely before placing in an air tight, glass container for storage (up to two weeks.)