Join me for tips, updates and some real
Mind + Body Nourishment!
Download your free Stress Conquering Wellness Guide
Bursting with fresh herbs this super simple & versatile green salsa packs a serious flavor punch!
This one is a great way to use up any extra herbs you may have in the kitchen or garden.
Pair the oil you use according to the dish you intended to serve it with, I love coconut oil with fresh mexican style meals or spicy coconut milk based curries, olive oil works wonders in traditional pizza or pasta recipes (think raw noodle dishes) let your creative juice flow!
Makes: 1/2 cup Pesto
Prep Time: 5 minutes
– 1 to 2 cups fresh Italian Herbs (Flat Leaf Parsley, Basil, Oregano)
– Organic Virgin Coconut or Extra Virgin Olive Oil
– 1 tsp Capers
– Juice & Zest of 1 Lemon
– 2 to 3 Garlic Cloves (depending on your garlic preferences)
– Splash Quality Balsamic Vinegar
– Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
(just a pinch if your not looking for too much of a kick!)
– Himalayan Pink Salt
– Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
How To Do It
1. Place all ingredients in a food processor and slowly add the Extra Virgin Olive Oil as the Salsa mixes.
2. Add more oil as needed to achieve the desired consistency.
3. Season with a pinch of Himalayan Pink Salt & Fresh Cracked Black Pepper to taste.