Join me for tips, updates and some real
Mind + Body Nourishment!
Download your free Stress Conquering Wellness Guide
Gluten Free, Sugar Free and Nut Free this IS that amazing
Raw Cookie Dough you can munch on minus the tummy ache!
Makes: 12 "Cookie Dough" Bites
Prep Time: 15 minutes Chill Time: 30 mins
– 11/2 cups gluten free Rolled Oats
1/4 cup Hemp Hearts
1/4 cup Hazelnuts
– 6 fresh Medjool Dates
– 1/8 cup Raisins
– 6 tablespoons Water (more if needed)
– 3 tbsp Shredded Unsweetened Coconut
– 1 tbsp Cacao Nibs
– 1 tsp Ceylon Cinnamon
– 2 tsp flax seeds, ground
– 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
– pinch Himalayan Sea Salt
Some “Extra” Ideas
– Add 1 tbsp of your favorite organic Nut Butter.
(adjust water used to keep a “cookie dough” consistency)
– Stir in a little freshly grated Orange Zest
– Add 1 tbsp. Cacao Powder for double chocolate chip cookie dough
How To Do It
1. Place Oats and Nuts in a high speed blender or food processor, blend until flour consistency is achieved.
2. Add shredded Coconut, Hemp Hearts, Cinnamon, Himalayan Sea Salt and Vanilla, blend.
3. Add Dates, Raisins & Water.
(I usually do this in two batches for better combining)
4. Place cookie dough in a mixing bowl, stir in Cacao Nibs.
5. Knead well.
(add additional Water if needed to achieve a cookie dough texture)
6. Taste and adjust seasonings.
7. Form into balls, and roll in a combination of Oats, shredded Coconut and Cacao Nibs (to garnish.)
8. Chill 30 minutes. Store in fridge or freezer.
(If they last that long!)