Join me for tips, updates and some real
Mind + Body Nourishment!
Download your free Stress Conquering Wellness Guide
Peaches are a great source of both Vitamins A & C plus that important antioxidant Mineral Selenium.
Sweet Hazelnuts contain important B Vitamins, Vitamin E, Minerals + Flavonoids, which contribute to both brain and
cardiovascular health and Walnuts offer awesome Omega 3 Fatty Acids.
Combined these nutritional power houses make this sweet treat a
definite "feel good" delight when local fruits are in season!
Makes: 1 small Pie, 4 servings
Prep Time: 20 minutes Chill Time: 2 hours
1 cup shredded Coconut, unsweetened
1/2 cup Raw Walnuts
1/2 cup Raw Hazelnuts
1/2 cup Dates
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract, alcohol free
Himalayan Sea Salt, pinch
3 large Organic Peaches, frozen and sliced
Flax or Almond Milk
(add as needed to achieve desired consistency)
Vanilla Extract, alcohol free
Green Leaf Stevia Powder
(use to adjust sweetness according to ripeness of peaches)
Mint Oil, few drops
Blueberries & Chopped Hazelnuts, to garnish
How to do It
1. Combine all crust ingredients in food processor, pulse to combine.
Taste and adjust seasonings.
2. Press into pie pan, chill at least 2 hour to set.
3. Combine all filling ingredients in food processor, blend to achieve a creamy texture, add flax or almond milk as needed.
Do not over blend!
4. Chill peach "ice cream" in freezer until ready to serve.
5. Plate pie crust on a serving dish, top with peach filling,
fresh blueberries and chopped nuts.