Join me for tips, updates and some real
Mind + Body Nourishment!
Download your free Stress Conquering Wellness Guide
Forget store bought chips, these crunchy & nutritious snacks are the perfect accompaniment to an
awesome Guac or a homemade Pico de Gallo.
Loaded with all kinds of “good for you” things
(think vitamins B6, C & D, carotenoids, iron, magnesium & potassium,)
you’ll definitely want to find time to squeeze a batch of them in asap!
Makes: 2 baking sheets of Chips
Prep Time: 20 mins Cook Time: 2 hours
– 2 Large Sweet Potatoes
(Use more for a large batch, I can usually squeeze one potato onto one baking sheet)
– Good splash Unrefined Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
– Juice of one Lime
(1/2 lime per potato)
– Cumin, ground
– Garlic Powder
– Black Pepper
– Himalayan Sea Salt
How To Do It
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees
2. Thinly slice Sweet Potatoes with a mandoline
3. Toss well with all remaining ingredients
4. Spread onto baking sheet in a single layer without overlapping
5. Bake about 2 hours, flipping as needed to promote even color.
(keep an eye on them, they can burn quick!)
6. Remove from oven, taste & add a good pinch of additional Sea Salt if needed while the potatoes are still hot
7. Allow chips to sit and crisp up
8. Serve with your favorite dips or just happily much away on them solo.
*Raw Food Option*
Throw these guys in the dehydrator!
- Place sliced sweet potatoes on the dehydrator trays in a single layer.
- Place into the dehydrator (set to 95-100°F,) allow potatoes to dehydrate for a total time of 10-12 hours.
- Store in airtight container for up to 3 days.
– Serve with Hummus or Baba Ganoush
– Play with seasonings & create your own flavors
– Crumble & add a nutritious crunch to soups or salads