Join me for tips, updates and some real
Mind + Body Nourishment!
Download your free Stress Conquering Wellness Guide
Ripe Stone Fruit is definitely one of my all time favorite Summer treats.
Lightly grilled Vitamin A & C loaded fresh Peaches with a hint of ground Cloves
(omit the grilling for an equally tasty raw salad,)
tossed with a simple Grapefruit Vinaigrette, thinly sliced Fennel & served over a
bed of Baby Arugula makes this a light salad that is brimming with
Makes: 2 - 3 Servings
Prep Time: 15 mins Cook Time: 5 mins
– 1 - 2 large Organic Peaches
- Pinch Cloves, ground
- Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, splash
– 1/2 cup Fennel, thinly sliced with Fronds
- 2 tbsp Red Onion, very thinly sliced
- 2 - 3 large Handfuls Baby Arugula
- Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup Fresh Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice
(make sure it's nice & ripe)
- 1/8 cup Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
– Pinch Himalayan Sea Salt
– Raw Pumpkin Seeds
- Fennel Fronds, julienned
- Citrus Fruit slices
How To Do It
- Slice peaches into large wedges, toss with coconut oil & a pinch of ground cloves.
- Place Peaches on warm grill very briefly, just to heat through.
- Whisk dressing ingredients together, season to taste.
- Toss Fennel, Arugula, Red Onion and vinaigrette together in large bowl.
- Top with Grilled Peaches and garnish with Citrus Fruit, Pumpkin Seeds & Fennel Fronds.