Join me for tips, updates and some real
Mind + Body Nourishment!
Download your free Stress Conquering Wellness Guide
I took a few of my favorite "green things," added some Pumpkin Seed Protein & created
this tasty & sustaining, nutrient dense little number!
Makes: 1 Smoothie
Prep Time: 5 minutes
– 1/4 tbsp Organic Pumpkin Seed
or Plant Based Vanilla Protein Powder
– 1 big handful Organic Baby Kale or Spinach
– 1/2 tsp Tulsi Powder
- Pinch Green Leaf Stevia Powder
– Few drops Mint Oil or fresh Mint Leaves
– 1/8 tsp pure Vanilla Extract
– Coconut Water, enough to cover ingredients
– Walnuts, raw & chopped (garnish)
– Hemp Hearts (garnish)
Some "Extra" Ideas
- 1 scoop of your favorite Green Support powder
- Replace Coconut Water with unsweetened, organic Almond or Hemp milk
for a "creamier" texture
- 1 3/4 tsp E3 Live Renew Me
How To Do It
Throw it all in your blender, adjust flavors to taste.